The more that you can understand and manage your wealth, the more prepared you are to pursue your goals and dreams. However, managing your financial future is a complex process that involves careful consideration of your short- and long-term goals. We can provide the essential financial guidance in those areas most important to you.
- Education Savings Strategies
- 529 Plans
- Asset Transfer
- Beneficiary Review
- Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Asset Allocation/Management
- Income Strategies
- Tax-Advantaged Investments
- Traditional and Roth IRA's
- Pension Income Decisions
- Pre-retirement Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Planning
- 401(k)/403(b)/457/IRA Rollovers
- Lump Sum Pension Rollovers
- Retirement Plan Evaluation
Why Investment Planning is Important
It’s been said: What you sow, so shall you reap! When it comes to enjoying the fruits of your investment, truer words were never spoken. Even if you don’t have thousands of dollars to invest, simply taking the time deciding where to “park” the money until you need it can be a rewarding investment planning exercise.
How your money grows, what you pay for that growth, and the ease and comfort with which you “journey” towards reaping the rewards of your investments, are all important aspects of a good investment plan. In the absence of such a plan, your financial future could be in jeopardy!
What We Can Do for You
Our Investment Planning service is based on these simple facts: Market timing doesn’t work! Creating and preserving wealth needs diversification! Focus on the long-term, and don’t let short-term diversions distract you! Investing is about more than just making money – it’s also about helping you pursue your financial goals!
Here’s a preview of what our Investment Planning service cover:
- Understanding your financial goals: Through an intense yet structured “Getting to Know You” process, we’ll understand what your financial goals are, and we’ll help you prioritize some of the most pressing short, medium and long-term financial objectives you’d like to accomplish.
- Analyze a point-in-time snapshot: The next step is to analyze where you are today, in terms of your savings and current investment portfolio. Sometimes, this phase of our review results in actionable steps that can immediately benefit you – like cutting your losses in a sinking investment, or leveraging some profit-harvesting and tax-selling opportunities in highly successful ones.
- Proposing an investment strategy: With that information in hand, we can draw-up comprehensive personalized investment strategies that will help you address your financial objectives. This may be accomplished by building upon your existing portfolio, or proposing a set of cost-effective, tax-efficient, age-appropriate, risk-averse investments that are aligned with your personal financial goals.
- Implementing the plan: Our Investment Planning approach is dynamic, and constantly evolves with your changing circumstances. We’ll guide and advise you on investment plan transitions as you go through life and life-style changes.
- Watching over your investments: We’ll monitor and review your investments, plans and strategies in light of changing investment climates.
- Consult, advise and counsel: Ours is an ongoing partnership. Throughout our relationship with you, we’ll keep you informed, and communicate constantly with you about proposed changes and potential risks or opportunities for your investments.